At Barkley and Barkley we know that navigating the Family and Individual Health Insurance maze is challenging. When you work with us, we will help you:
- Select the health insurance coverage that is best for your family,
- Explain what benefits come with each plan and provide you with common sense explanations of the insurance coverage (deductible, co-pay, coinsurance, and services),
- Help you get your ACA Premium Tax Credit,
- Help you keep your ACA Premium Tax Credit from expiring.
Open Enrollment for next year starts November 1, 2016 and ends January 31, 2017, but you may be eligible to enroll in a Special Enrollment Period if you have a Qualifying Event, such as:
- Losing Employer-Sponsored Coverage or no longer qualifying for Medicaid/Medi-Cal,
- Turning 26 and losing coverage under a parent’s plan,
- Moving to California from another state, or moving within California if you change coverage areas,
- Dramatic changes in income,
- Having a child, adopting a child, or receiving a child into foster care,
- Being released from jail or prison,
- Getting married,
- Becoming a citizen,
Every situation is different, and if you believe you might qualify for a special enrollment period, please call us right away. Your time to enroll is limited. For more information on special enrollment click here.